Os dejo una excelente presentación publicada por Rob van Alphen sobre motivación.
- “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they do not have any”. Alice Walker.
- “Going with the flow is a euphemism for failing”.
- “Your brain is for having ideas, not for holding them”.
- “Don´t ever think your voice is too small to make a difference”.
- “We can sell our time, but we can’t never buy it back again.
- “Most of us need competition to tell us how fast to go”.
- “Life is not about finding yourself but about creating yourself”.
- “No one ever won a race looking sideways”.
- “You must manage yourself before you can lead anyone else”.
- “Imperfect action is better than perfect inaction”.